Envy OS Source Code

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Edited Jan 23, 2013 at 6:29 PM

It appears you are using source code taken from Envy OS (or previously from Pear OS), code I have seen is used exactly in the following files:

• Audio.NAF_File.cs
  • Audio.NAF_Pitches.cs
  • Audio.NAF_Player.cs
  • Audio.Speaker.cs
  • PearMath.Conversions.ToAny.cs
  • ALL FILES UNDER THE NAMESPACE Screen.

These files require the following message to be placed at the top of every piece of code used:

EnvyOS (Pear OS) code, Copyright (C) 2010-2013 The EnvyOS (Pear OS) Project
This code comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software,
and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions, see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html for details.

Thank you for choosing to use my code,

I await your prompt response,

melikescheese - Envy OS (Pear OS) Project Coordinator (ex-coordinator)

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Can I just put it on the main page on codeplex and on the CREDITS function ?
Feb 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM
<div> <div style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif; font-size:11pt">Yes, but it also needs a notice in the source code. That is more important then the credits.<br> <br> Sent from my Nokia Brick (Windows Phone 7 Rules!)<br> </div> </div> <hr> <span style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt; font-weight:bold">From:
</span><span style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt">zdimension</span><br>
<span style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt; font-weight:bold">Sent:
</span><span style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt">07/02/2013 17:01</span><br>
<span style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt; font-weight:bold">To:
</span><span style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt">keyboardhenry7@hotmail.co.uk
style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt; font-weight:bold">Subject:
</span><span style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:10pt">Re: Envy OS Source Code [flowdos:430620]</span><br>
<br>
<p>From: zdimension</p> <div id="ThreadNotificationPostBody">Can I just put it on the main page on codeplex and on the CREDITS function ?<br> </div> <div></div>
Coordinator
Feb 7, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Done!